10 things you’ll remember if you were working at Medicor back in the day:
- A site file often consisted of one binder…ok maybe two.
- All Sponsors required wet ink original documents.
- The first person in the office put on a pot of coffee.
- A central IRB site submission form was 1 page long.
- IRB approval packages were mailed to us hard copy.
- Bikes were sometimes parked in what is now the lab.
- We were not asked about electronic records during site selection visits.
- We were however asked if we had an internet connection.
- We had never heard of remote monitoring
- Free WIFI