Every year Medicor Research Inc. conducts 25-40 clinical trials including academic research projects. We have experience in phase I-IV clinical trials, although the majority of our trials are in phase II and III. We coordinate trials in the physician’s office, out-patient clinics, in-hospital and in-house, meeting the unique needs of both the principal investigator and sponsor. For earlier phase studies and more complex studies, we are equipped to house patients for up to 14 hours per day with a qualified physician on-site 7 days a week.
Our successes in clinical research are a testament to our dedication to unparalleled service and responsiveness. Our reputation within both the local and global arenas demonstrates our ability to effectively prepare and conduct clinical trials.
One important key to our success is our effective and stable relationships with the highly experienced, qualified and enthusiastic clinical investigators within the community. We feel that it is important to facilitate closeness between principal investigators (PI) and sponsors so we are careful to maintain open, friendly and personable relationships with the physicians and specialists we work with, as well as their office staff.
When you work with Medicor Research Inc., you get the advantages of working with the physician’s office as well as a site management organization (SMO). All of Medicor Research Inc.’s staff are highly trained in all areas of clinical research, acting as a systematic, organized and dedicated support staff. Each physician and specialist must meet a series of standards and complete additional GCP-ICH training in order to work with us. Physicians employed by Medicor Research Inc. also understands their roles and obligations and how our support teams fit into the execution of clinical trials from the feasibility process straight through to study archiving.
Since our physicians work in teams, we are able to take advantage of huge referral networks, which enable us to guarantee that targets are always quickly met or exceeded.
Through years of experience, diligence, hard work and attention to detail, we are able to ensure a smooth and systematic process for conducting clinical research.
Each one of our unique locations offers:
- Spacious patient waiting area with private exiting door
- Private interview rooms
- Fully equipped patient examination rooms
- Specimen preparation
- Shipping area
- On-site emergency medical equipment
- Temperature monitored locked cabinets, fridges and freezers
- DSL wireless internet
- On-site physician 12 hours/day
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff
- > 20 years of experience in clinical research over 350 clinical trials conducted
- Comprehensive patient database – >30,000 patients with addition of 8,000 new patients each year
- Network of 25 GPs & 15 Specialists
- Consistent leaders in Canadian & Global recruitment
- Successful FDA audit
- Able to work with central Ethics Review Boards for most studies
Areas of Expertise
- Family Medicine
- Female and male sexual health
- Pandemic vaccine
- Non-cancer pain
- Neurological pain
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic surgery